jobs in Luxembourg
You refined by:
Project Manager (undo)
- You daily evolve in the fields of financial markets, asset management, retail or private banking, treasury and risk management, payments and regulations in…
- Preparing reports and escalating to management as needed.
- Performing risk analysis and management.
- Solid understanding of software development life-cycle and…
Intesa San Paolo
- Coordinate multiple projects and activities alongside resources and third parties/vendors assigned to them, • Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time,…
- Handling customer Project Management for the lifecycle of the project.
- Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or a deeply demonstrated…
- For our office in Luxembourg, we are seeking a seasoned Project Manager to join our growing Project Management Office team.
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management, determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete the project.
- During the project itself, you are relied on to track and document progress in order to accurately report to management.
- Our ideal Project Manager has:
L.S.C. ENGINEERING GROUP
- Engineering, important groupe de bureaux d’ingénieurs conseils luxembourgeois engage pour son bureau de Project Management (PM) un.
- And management, problems escalation, follow up and organization;
- Good knowledge of project management standards, methodologies, and tools;
J&C Associates Ltd
- Create the project management artefacts required by the project management methodology for each project.
- For this role, you should have at least 5 recent years…
Be the first to see new jobs in Luxembourg
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.