Europe S.à.R.L is the European Headquarters of Guardian Industries Corp. The
activities of Guardian Europe include areas of centralization such as Legal,
Tax, Finance, Treasury, Business Development, Purchasing, Sales coordination.
HELPDESK SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
and 2 , support will operate locally and on remote users.
- Helpdesk Technician will be responsible for the support level 1
- Produce the appropriate technical solution and documentation
- Installation and configuration of Hardware, and software.
- Maintenance and upgrade has to be performed on servers Windows
- Ensure the integrity of security components like Anti-virus,
maintenance and development of infrastructure.
- To participate in the design,
- Deployment of Active Directory
- Keep inventories up to date
Strong analytical skills with demonstrated problem
technical aptitude, written and oral communications skills and experience and
the ability to deal effectively with people at different levels and in
Languages(s): Fluent in English any other language is
High motivation and result oriented work ethic
Integrity, Honesty, Attitude, Respectful Team Player
If you are interested in finding out more about this offer,
please upload your resume through our website www.guardian.lu
Guardian Industries is currently reaching
worldwide employment of 18 000. Innovation, foresight and experience, resulting
in a reliable supply of the highest quality products at competitive prices, are
responsible for our leadership position and continuing global expansion. In
Europe, facilities are strategically located in eight different countries (with
three plants in Luxembourg) where 4 500 employees serve demanding customers, to
their full satisfaction, day in, day out.
en.jobs.lu - 11 months ago
Giving its customers a break would never occur to Guardian Industries, one of the world's largest glassmakers. With multiple facilities...