Planning of requests for transport according to the agreed customer requirements, includes consolidation of customer orders to shipments
Act as a main contact for all transportation operations in scope
Respond to customer requests
Align with carriers to ensure on-time delivery by tracking trucks
for pick-up, estimates times of arrival and delivery
Select transport mode, carriers, considering quality and costs
Arrange return shipment and charters
Arrange special trucks
Handle manual order entry
Send standard reports, such as document monitoring & forecast,
pick-up notifications and load plans
Handle rate requests
Maintain Request Registers
Liaise with customer shipping points about loading details
Support implementation of new processes
In time reporting of escalations to the management
Administrative tasks e.i. cost allocations, clarity reporting a.o.
Requirements to Candidates
- Minimum of 2/3 years relevant experience ( incl.
- Experience in Road Transport, experience in sea and/or air freight is an advantage
- Demonstrate negotiations skills in dealing with suppliers relating to the scope of the function
- Strong customer focus.
- Ability to fulfill time-critical tasks on time, keep schedules and deadlines
- Capability to understand & execute new processes
- Communicate clearly both verbally and in written form in English and
- German, knowledge of other languages is an asset.
Show a fundamental knowledge in IT/systems & technology
Strong affinity with quality standards
Kuehne & Nagel Logistics - 11 months ago
Kuehne + Nagel delivers highly customized solutions tailored to meet our clients' specific objectives. We approach each new challenge with a...