- Providing assistance to a team of lawyers
- Typing correspondence and documents from audio and manuscript
- Undertaking administrative tasks (typing, filing, etc.)
- Coordinating and fixing internal and external meetings in agendas
- Preparing^documents to be reviewed during meetings
- Organising and co-ordinating travel arrangements (flights, hotel, restaurant, taxis)
- Dealing with all forms of correspondence (incoming and outgoing mails)
- Answering phone calls and forwarding them tothe correct team
- At least 5 years of experience in a relevant field
- Perfectly fluent in German, French and English; Luxembourgish would be considered an advantage
- Sound knowledge of MS Office tools.
- Excellent organisational and timemanagement competencies with the ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines.
Our client is a famous law firm
Axis - 9 months ago
Axis is an IT company offering network video solutions for professional installations. The company is the global market leader in network vi...