The IT Development department is responsible for development, testing and implementation of IT systems within our organisation.
In order to reinforce the actual team of 9 people, we are looking for a Analyst Programmer who will work under the supervision of a Senior Analyst Programmer.
Your main tasks will be:
- Develop and maintain applications and reports using various tools/languages (Visual Studio .Net, MS Reporting Services, C#, SQL…).
- Participate actively in defining application architecture.
- Write technical documentation
- Perform third-level application support
If you are interested in this position and meet the job requirements, please apply on our NOMURA recruitment gateway
- Minimum 3 years experience in object oriented software development on Mircrosoft platforms.
- Very good knowledge of the Microsoft .Net platform, the C# language and development tools.
- Very good knowledge of SQL and other MS products (MS Reporting Services etc)
- Knowledge of AS400, iSeries development environment would be an advantage.
- Experience in banking environment.
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of English.
- Good communication and organisation skills.
- Open-minded, service-oriented, attentive to detail.
en.jobs.lu - 11 months ago