The Money Settlement department is in charge of the booking and settlement of all trades related to cash, such as money market transactions, foreign exchange transactions, swaps, derivative transactions generated by the Treasury department of the Bank as well as third party deals, simple cash transfer related to fee payments, redemption and security investments... Additionally, the Money Settlement department performs various reconciliation (e.g. records of outstanding forex /deposit/ derivatives, booking versus instructions….) and controls (e.g. overdraft cash balances).
In order to support our “Money Transfer” team we are looking for an Officer for a 1-year fixed-term contract from 01-Jul-2012 until 30th June 2013.
Your main tasks will be:
- Book all cash transfers related to
- Fund invoicing
- Nostro transfers
- Interest and fees
- Redemptions and subscriptions transactions
- Claim and compensation follow-up
If you are interested in this position and meet the job requirements, please apply on our Nomura Recruitment Gateway.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Advanced knowledge of Swift Alliance messaging (messages MT2%% - MT103);
- Knowledge of Olympic banking system is considered as an asset
- Be fluent in English and French
- Display excellent organisation and time management skills
- Be highly accurate, dedicated to quality and stress resilient
- Dynamism and taking initiatives are highly appreciated
- Ability to handle high volume of manual transactions
en.jobs.lu - 12 months ago